HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


SUMMER GOODBYES

This summer brought some goodbyes to the Southwest Michigan people. There is something wonderful and almost mystical about friendship.
This past weekend I had the opportunity to see a friend I had not seen in nearly 8 years - To sit down and look at him and talk was best described as "strange." It was someone I knew and considered very close, but to see him was almost like I know you but I don't. Here's what it reminded me of: Jesus says in John 15:15 that he calls us friends - I wonder how it will be to look

into the face of someone we have
conversed with and are very close to but have never seen face to face - I am thinking we will recognize His face, even though it is one we have "never" seen it. It will be wonderful.
So my prayers go with Joelle, Scott, Ana, Christine, and Sarah. I am certain God will use you to reach out to your new spheres of influence.







... Right!













Vas a pensar en espanol!



















Searching for "signs" of life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a whole lot of pictures all of a sudden.
Good to see you're making use of a camera.
Good luck...
Like the cross-eye pic... no wait, you're just looking normal (j/k).

3:24 PM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very sad to think of all the changes berrien is going through. I am sure there will be very sparky new people to add to the void left behind by those that are gone...boohoo. It was SO nice to have you here making sunny california a sunnier place, if you can imagine that.

12:03 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Yes Berrien is going to need to fill some voids. We are working on it. :)
And nothing wrong with cross-eye...

8:22 AM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home