HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

IT happened... On August 26, 2006, the youngest of the 3 Goetz kids became the first to be married. The wedding took place on the foothills of the cascades in Oregon.

Melinda arrived on a horse-drawn cart. Here, Tawnie and I are teaching both the horse and our little sister how to do it!

"It is my privilege to be the first to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Jason Tabor."


I thought I was going to do alright - but when the music started and my little sister began the walk down... I cried. I am happy for her and the ceremony was wonderful, but something hurt. Congratulations Melinda, I love you!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Smike,
Its so sweet you cried, it gets us all sometimes.

8:00 PM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention, good show of mucsles there, you know, being the horse and all.

8:03 PM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

ha - the preparations and set up were just about as much fun as the event.

6:02 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

Something hurt. Hmmm...not tears of joy?? Weddings...what a beautiful occasion--especially like that last picture. ;)

2:17 AM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Yes- the photographer on that last picture did a super job :) Thanks for coming out to the wedding.

7:08 AM, September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little brother,
very nice pics would be very nice if you sent some my way.
With little sister crying and little brother crying it was a very good thing big sister did not start crying we would have had to stop the wedding and all sat down and cried.
HaHaHa

2:51 PM, September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was beautiful! i would appreciate seeing some more pictures!! :) Ahhh your baby sister is all married off!! *tear*

6:28 PM, September 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to comment under each picture... but it won't let me. What's up with that?
I guess I'll settle for a summary of how I think your trip went: Looks Like You Had A Good Time.

See how lame that is when your limited to one main comment!!
Seriously... Anyway, it's great you got to get out and enjoy a special moment with the family. It's made me ponder what I will do when Shannie gets married. I wonder if I'll use the line you did... you know the one i'm talking about :)
blessings Mikey!!

11:01 AM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger karaleeann said...

SHe is beautiful...im so happy for her!

1:39 PM, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home