HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, September 03, 2006


PRAISE GOD FOR PROTECTION

Early last week my housemate Walter, his fiancee Heather, and our friend Daniel were coming back to Berrien Springs from South Bend when they lost control of the car. I spent the rest of the afternoon with them in the ER - But praise God, beside a separated shoulder, cracked ribs, and very sore muscles - we have 3 wonderful miracles still reflecting God's love.
The thoughts that have been in my head are simple and yet very challenging - Life is a gift of God - I want to use and appreciate that gift every possible moment. How do I treat others?? I want to live my life so that all know and especially God that I am grateful for this gift. I read this morning - "He (God) watches for some return of gratitude from us, as the mother watches for the smile of recognition from her beloved child." Thank you God.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed praise God for the gift of life. Thank you again Michael for being there for us and taking care of us after the hospital. You are a great friend.

3:39 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Daniel - it was a privilege. I praise God that He walking with you.

4:27 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

I am so often reminded of how fragile life is and must be made the most of today. We never know when today is our last! Thanks for the comment!

2:15 AM, September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank God you were there indeed. I am so glad!

8:22 PM, September 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare you expose my car that way!!

In all seriousness...
Mikey, I appreciate you being there for all three of us.
Thank you for helping me remain calm.
God... thank you for life and for this hundreth chance to do what you've put me on earth for.

7:56 AM, September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home