HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006


TRIBUTE TO MY DAD AND HARD WORK

I had a very nice time this past month spending a week in Oregon with my family. As odd as it may seem, a part of the fun was working with my dad. I think I have gotten kinda soft in my profession - so it was fun to just get...

I even spent a day on a job site with him. I enjoyed the day with some mean little tools like jack hammers and nail guns.

So dad, thanks for the hard work. I love you and my mommy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so special. Your love for family and God shows through.

11:50 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Aunt Peggy - Thank you for your comment - I am very grateful for both the love of my God and my family.

10:40 AM, September 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow michael! it's nice to see you know still know how to get dirty and enjoy hard work!! :) Looks like you had a great time!

6:26 PM, September 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!
Hope you have a great day!
I can not wait for mine to be over.
talk to you soon

8:23 AM, September 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your thoughts on your Dad and family in general.

11:17 PM, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home