HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, September 18, 2006


VIVA MEXICO
16 DE SEPTIEMBRE

All across la tierra of Mexico the grito is heard on 16 de Septiembre... VIVA MEXICO (Long live Mexico) This is their declaration of independence from Spain. So to celebrate (much like our 4th of July) there are fiestas. I attended one here at Andrews University this past Sunday.

There was music and ropa mexicana...

...and food... comida mexicana!!!!

Yes sir... I am mexican... my papi was mexican... and my mami was mexican... Si senor, soy mexicano!
During the celebration my mind was taken to another CELEBRATION a bigger one... but one celebrating independence from another controlling power... there will be special food, music and clothes there too!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the most cheesy grin of the year goes to...

9:45 AM, September 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jajaja,
Mike so you are Mexican Senor!

Jaja, I think you are ilegal Mike....your mom and dad crossed the border...

Rick

11:53 AM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

"cheesy" - comes with the mexican food! :)
Clarification: The only mexican blood my father has is his love for the burning sensation in hot salsa. And my mother... not really. Anyway I laughed!

11:57 AM, September 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miguelito...

Me gustaron mucho tus fotos por cierto gracias por conpartirlas conmigo. bueno pues cuidese mucho mi Mexicano jajaja.

Adios grindo.

Daicy

9:23 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

Well, in response to your comment I think it's funny. It was kinda funny to actually meet the kitten myself when I was home. I really think I'm kinda like some cats...

12:42 AM, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sombrero is HILARIOUS! It not only made me smile but laugh right out loud. Thanks Mickey for brightning my day!

3:36 PM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home