HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I SEE... UPSIDE DOWN

Sometimes... I really think if only I could get every body else from standing on their head... they too would see ideas the same way I can see them. And too... I have those days that it is not the people... but just the situation. Either way, most the time I just need to get off of my head. I remember the first little song I ever wrote - the lyrics went: "When everything goes wrong, and everythings seem to be upside down, Lord help me to turn it around." (thats all-you just have to sing it over and over)
Speaking of singing... I sing with a chorus - wonderful people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

sorry I missed the illustrious start of your choral career. but your lyric career seems even more promising!

12:43 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Staci said...

When I'm upside down I only get a headache. I pray that God will keep me upright!

8:54 AM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger la flor said...

My house!... once upon a time... Hope life's cool! I'm coming home... THIS WEEK!!!

4:15 PM, May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home