HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I LOVE MY FAMILY
I thought you all might want to see a picture of my family... left to right: Jason (my brother-in-law), Melinda, me, dad, mom, Tawnie, and Boo. And no those are not flotation devices on my arms. This family photo is the result of too many hours of study and a few colored pencils at hand.

Introducing- Kyle my new housemate and friend. One tough boy.

This past Sunday we had a quad ski team. Just for the record we were on a little bench attached to a cable in the air during this picture (othewise known as a ski lift).

I was in Arizona a week and a half ago for a youth conference - here is part of the wonderful team there on our ski trip.

There was a great group of young people there in AZ - I hope they never forget how much Jesus loves them.

9 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Yeahhhh... for skiing! I've decided that if I ever get stuck on a ski lift for the night that I will hope that science has figured out a way to thaw out frozen people by then. I don't think I will be following Kyle across the cable just in case the lift starts up and my fingers get run over. Needless to say, jumping off is a option. Good thing this will most likely never happen. By the way guys... there was plenty of room on the lift. Just a friendly reminder. Thanks for all the fun!

1:53 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

And those things on your arms are...????

3:24 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Tennille said...

Hey thanks for the invite on that skiing trip. ;) Looks like you've been having fun. Good to hear from you. I know it-I miss being around. Wrote a response to you on my blog but not sure if you'd check it so writing another one here. Should have come over for cocoa and cider! where were you? :) Best wishes! See you this Sat. night. I'll be there this time!

9:56 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Pastor David said...

thanks man...GYC was good... :)
...the receipts are sent off... we're even... lol... :P

12:50 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Pastor David said...

did someone call you with a tip?...i passed on your number...we are SO even... that was big...you now owe me... :P

2:08 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

You know I haven't been skiing since highschool. Very sad. :( Looked like fun for you though!

2:28 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger holamickey said...

David -
We are even.
Stephanie -
Go Skiing.
Melanie-
Yes, plenty of room.
Tennille-
Sorry I missed the drinks-count me in next time.
NNFF-
They are not oranges.
To all-
Keep smiling.

10:16 AM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Staci said...

I was on Hope Video website today looking at some of the online sermons from GYC. In the one by David Gates, there are several clips of you going door to door in the Sabbath afternoon outreach. You've been forever immortalized here. To see it yourself go to:
http://www.hopevideo.com/media_with_gyc_2006.htm

2:23 PM, February 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like we're worldwide famous Michael. Did ya watch the clip??

3:17 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home