HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

FINALS, FINALITY, AND FINALLY

Tomorrow begins our week of final exams here at Andrews... Tonight I am still reviewing a few things about critical contextualization and Hiebert's 3 dimensions of culture for tomorrows exam.

My reflection beyond that goes to...the end. Actually I have even been thinking about how this very week next year I will be ending my time here at the university and returning to my passion of serving as a pastor. Chronologically the end of the year is coming quickly.
There is one more end - it happens this week. Many months ago, Walter- my friend and housemate, fell in love with a beautiful girl... and in a few short weeks they will be married. So the end for our little home happens this week as
break begins and Walter and I go our separate ways... He has been a blessing for which I am and will forever be grateful to God for. We have had many good times... I think I have only been upset with him once...it was the time he didn't have dinner ready when I got home... :) Okay, I thought it was funny. So to you Walter: Thank you for many laughs, prayers, and conversations - thank you for showing me a picture of Jesus.


And to you Heather - continue to take good care of the boy... I'm happy for both of you. I pray God is wonderfully reflected in your love for each other. 










4 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

that's sad and happy all at one time. good roommates are few and far between. Dale mis saludos a los dos... Walter y Heather!

1:30 PM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been good Mikey!
I've learned so much from our experiences.
Rest assured I'm moving into a new home where they will treat me nice and feed me good food.
Think of it this way, without me your fish will live longer...
Seriously, you've been a great friend and role model. I will miss you.
Enjoy the cleanliness I couldn't offer you while I was there.
Thanks a million!!
God bless you.

9:15 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

This is the last night...
A reminder, treasure the people around you!

11:43 PM, December 14, 2006  
Blogger undiasoleado said...

Hola Micky,
It has been far too long. I am home..for now... till Thursday... Looks like you are having fun!:) I am doing well y a mi me encanta Argentina. Que pasa lindo...

9:19 PM, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home