HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, October 09, 2006


FALLing FALLing FALLing...

The leaves are turning colors and falling here in Michigan. And that of course brings with it many delights. I was riding my bike this past week and I caught a leaf falling of a tree that had never touched the ground... amazing talent! But walking on a sidewalk kicking leafs reduces stress. And the temperatures... it was 75 yesterday and the report is snow will be flying by Thursday. Anyway, let me tell you about my weekend and introduce a few of my friends. Friday I joined Michael Y. and Kyle for mountain bike ride on some beautiful trails. Here on our left(diagonally speaking) is a simulated collision between the two of them. Saturday, after church we met at Daniel's house for lunch. The food was molto buono (yes I had my hand in it... I snapped the spaghetti noodles before they went into the water).








After lunch we set out for the beach/dunes. I played pilot and Daniel copilot on the trip over-the passengers seemed to be content as Daniel read excerpts from "Holy Humor". As for the sand, the pictures speak for themselves. Saturday evening closed with a few songs and a Bible study.
So...I tip my hat to friends who are the character of life - there are few things better to invest in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

Excellent recap Granola!
Here is my obligatory comment..
Impressive use of Italian by the way:)

Sentivo ad mio adgio!

5:27 PM, October 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all looks like so much fun!!!!

5:43 PM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, I nearly shed a tear at your narrative about michigan. I did well in my eyelids, but there was no spillage. Fall. You know it is super good fortune for you if you catch a leaf on its route to the ground. Mi mama said it snowed today. Super jealous. there is something so magical about the first snow. The closest thing for me was trying to catch water drops on my tongue falling from forest falls, which could have well given me hepatitis. Catch some flakes for me! and leaves!

1:48 AM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Forest Falls...It sure is a long hike to get there... isn't it!?:)
I actually stood in the parking lot yesterday trying to catch snow flakes with my mouth - some things will always be fun!!

9:58 AM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

Great shots of crazed jumpers btw. Who are these crazy friends you have?

6:18 PM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home