HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, November 19, 2006

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY... THANK YOU!!
This week I am sharing what I am thankful for! In your comment - share your "thanks."

This picture brings up several things: First it was taken outside the home of my parents while I was there this summer - so I am thankful for those memories.
I am thankful for the harvest of wonderful foods - I am not too old to be amazed at what a seed along with rain, dirt and sunshine make. I am always reminded of the fact that Jesus said He won't drink any grape juice until He drinks with us in heaven. I have wondered if grape juice is His favorite - I know He looks forward to seeing us and drinking grape juice with us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my family, no matter how weird they may be they have huge hearts and I'm thankful for friends like you Smike. Happy Thanksgiving! Diana

6:21 PM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home