HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006


I SAW A SNOWFLAKE DANCE TODAY
I was bundled up with coat, scarf, hat, and gloves... and I was walking back from swimming at the pool... it was dark but as I passed under a street light... I saw it... and it was dancing. The snowflake seemed even to be inviting me to join. I dance too little. Must I explain what I mean by dancing? Sometimes my expression is stiffled by concern over technicalities and "what-ifs." The heart seeks to spill out... but alas the mind often is the enemy. So I pass on the invitation from the snowflake - lets me and you dance. And stop there? No! We can keep inviting... dancing...inviting... and dancing.
I have just finished a paper... but before I go dance, here are a few pictures of people I had fun with this past week.

There was a food drive organized that a nice little group of people participated in.


I attended a birthday party... for two 10 year old Honda cars!

Confession time came at the party when all had to tell their story of getting out of a speeding ticket!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

"Sometimes my expression is stiffled by concern over technicalities and "what-ifs." The heart seeks to spill out... but alas the mind often is the enemy."

Brilliantly written! And thus why we blog! A piece of our heart on the net, for all to see.

10:06 AM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home