HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006


IT JUST HAPPENED AND OTHER FUNNIES
(in case my mom reads this... remember it is "funny")

I got up one morning and discovered that I was... not married but I was the recipient of a prank. I took my truck to class like this and was congratulated by several :) Here is where funny gets funnier. That evening I had to pick up the wife of a friend and and her two children at the airport - I took my truck as was. I was laughing at the stories people must have told on their way home: "Ya know, it must have been hard for

them ... having to take their two small kids on their honeymoon..."

Here is another knee slapper: Last night I was at the laundrymat drying my clothes. The laundrymat closed at 9 p.m. At about 8:58 I received a phone call and walked outside of the building to talk... two minutes later I heard the door lock and the lights went out! What I want to know is.... when in the world did laundrymats start having automatic locks at closing time! And why? And why me? Through the window I could still see my clothes enjoying the circle action in the dryer. So what do you do when the laundrymat has automatic locks... and you're on the outside... I found out - you go home and go to bed without your clothes.
The funniest story has yet to be told...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOooo the suspense!!! I can't take it what happened?

6:38 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

You have such wonderful, loving, compassionate and creative enemies...err.. friends.

What a lucky guy!

P.S. Got clothes?

6:49 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Hi Chongo!

Here's the thing... the story hasn't been written yet... it will be the revenge!!!!! Do you have any good ideas?

9:48 PM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought situations like the laundrymat only happened to people like me:) Way to funny, and to think that it gets better!!!!

6:34 PM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

I had to take it off the invite only option and that fixed it. Yeah, I like some things about beta, but it doesn't seem to have the same easy privacy options.

2:36 PM, November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW to both stories. I wish I was there to witness both. I love a good laugh :) Sorry that it would be at your expense though.

5:12 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Kim - I'm with you... it was a good laugh... I still smile.
Laugh on!

9:37 PM, November 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So tell me...when someone leaves an innocent comment is that cause for revenge of some sort???

11:34 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger holamickey said...

Kim - what happened - Revenge? Do tell!!!!

11:57 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

Holamickey. Lies and innocent acts do not become you. I side with Kim on this one.

Does a comment deserve retribution?

Then I guess you're in trouble.

3:00 PM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is when did
Berrien get so techy that the laundry mats can afford automatic door locks but they can't fix any broken washers. Just where are you washing your clothes? I thought that crazy stuff like this only happened to me, not organized boys like you. Haaaa I hope that your undies were still there come morning and not being sported about town by the local cross dresser. Life is a riot.

9:26 AM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home