HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, January 07, 2007

AND OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE

I was there... I looked out over the water where Francis Scott Key watched Fort McHenry all through the night as the bombs burst in the air. I was in Baltimore a little more than a week ago and friday afternoon went out with a group to visit this important american site. Our flag was still there.
Protecting the fort was a difficult matter... have you ever tried to aim a cannon?
I was in Baltimore for the General Youth Conference - an excellent weekend. But first we had to get there... and here we are: after meeting at 3:30 a.m. we are now somewhere between Berrien Springs and Baltimore. Even the trip was good.

GYC - David and I at the booth.

The following week after Baltimore I spent it in Pennsylvania reconnecting with my friends and former church members. They even let me back into the youth SS.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pastor David said...

nice pictures micheal!
thanks for your help with the booth. sorry I wasn't able to help you put it away! touch base with you when i get back from AR!

11:16 AM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I were there! Happy New Year, Michael! May God fill it with love, joy and peace.

2:45 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

Is that David Shin up there with you? I love that guy!! You see Laubach's while at GYC? They called, but too late for Raymond and I to go up and see them.

11:19 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger holamickey said...

The one and only...David Shin (check out his blog). And It was good for my heart to spend some time with the Laubachs... bummer you couldn't come up.

1:08 AM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home