HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

PARADISE FOUND
Some have been complaining about the cold temperatures... today I am not sure what they are talking about. It would have been a beautiful day at the beach (except for the large piles of ice on them). The mercury climbed so high today I had to take a moment outside with my Bermuda shorts and my Hawaiian shirt.
Although it was a bit warmer today in Berrien Springs, it wasn't paradise. But I was thinking about when it will be... I took part in an Agape Supper this week celebrating the love of God for us. It reminded me that Jesus is waiting until we get to heaven to drink grape juice again. Besides that reminder, the building of mansions is a constant for Him reminding us that He thinks alot about us. When we follow Jesus we find the paradise.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well said Michael

4:40 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

You still got those shorts? They may be handy 'bout now hey? Bring on Warm!

1:39 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

You demanded pics now where're the comments!??

4:08 PM, April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home