HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, May 28, 2007

CELEBRATING LIFE & HONORING THE FALLEN

Eight days after Mt. St. Helens errupted I came. And today I celebrated that with some food and friends. From my heart, I have the privilege of calling some of the best people on planet earth my friends.
(TO MY AUNT PEGGY WHO FAITHFULLY READS MY BLOG - TELL UNCLE JACK THAT THESE VEGGIE PATTIES TASTED PRETTY GOOD OFF THE GRILL )

The afternoon wouldn't have been complete without a game of croquet. This game has found a spot on my list of fun.

I give a public apology to my teamate Staci - because of my wayward shots we came in last.

And to those who are remembered on this day for giving their life- I SALUTE you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home