HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, May 21, 2007

TODAY I FEEL...

Can you empathize?

Yesterday while digging out some boots I found a pair of shorts. These shorts have a story: About six years ago while I was living in Mexico I had a friend come down and visit me. The system at the laundromat is that you take your clothes drop them off and pick them up later - much like our drycleaning arrangement up here. While there my friend had his laundry done and after opening his bag back in our room discovered an extra pair of shorts that weren't his. So he kindly put them on my bed thinking they were mine. When I returned I "kindly" put them on his bed thinking they were his. Since then those same shorts have turned up in the most unusual places both at his house and at mine even though we have lived in different states. Well I have had the shorts now for about a year in my closet. I will be seeing this friend this week... I am thinking it is time to return them to their "original" owner. Since he doesn't read my blog the secret is ours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

HA! Erma Bombeck and her husband had a running joke like this and a sticky ajax label. P.s. run spell check!

10:15 AM, May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home