HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, May 10, 2007

THE SUN AND A DISK

This shot was taken by by a friend this week while at the beach one evening. (I am in the distance preparing to receive the Unidentified Flying Object which is in fact a frizbee.) However this picture was made possible by an incredible God.

Everytime I see a sunset a phrase runs through my mind -spoken by God: "Micheal if I can do this (the sunset) I can do anything." And I can only reply... hallelujah.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is amazing the various things God comes up with for everyone to enjoy-no matter if we are a Christian or not. He CAN do all things....I know sometimes I have to remind myself of that, but it is definately those moments when we are looking at sunsets that we are reminded He is in control. Hallelujah indeed.

6:53 PM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home