HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A TRIBUTE TO LOVE
I spent time thinking about my birthday. It is a celebration of life. Life is a gift of God because He is love. My life was also made possible because of the love that my Dad and Mom share. So my meditation concluded that birthdays are really a celebration of LOVE.
I celebrate God's love: Thank you God for giving me life... and for "abundant life."
And I celebrate the love that my parents have given to each other and to me: Thank you Dad and Mom for your example of love - thank you for making your children the most special people you know. I love you. And now here is me, a product of love.
.
Let it be known that all 27 were taken care of in 1 breath. The little boy inside said.. climb on the underside of a bridge over a river.

And a good old fashion upside down smile!

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Happy Birthday! I hadn't known. May God give you special blessings this year and greater manifestations of His love for you!

9:32 AM, June 03, 2007  
Blogger holamickey said...

Yes! Thank you Staci -

10:09 AM, June 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home