HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

IF YOU TAKE WATER


This weekend was my opening weekend for spending time at the beach.
So if you take that water and mix it with clay... you get something like this. In the "growing up" era of your life did you ever find yourself in the back seat with your sibling having their hand centimeters from your body all the while they announce "I'm not touching you." I don't remember that too often - but I do remember racing my beautiful sisters to the car so I could get a window seat. Well the above is a case of "I'm not touching you."
This clay is actually suppose to do nice things to your skin- I'm not sure how... but it gave some a "reason" to put it on.
Here's what I was thinking... God formed Adam out of the dirt of the ground. I suppose after he was done, he still had the appearance like dirt - kinda like Kyle in the picture. But then God breathed into him the breath of life and blood began to flow and his skin turned into tissue. That's a powerful God.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I must say, those are two good photographs. You should interview Kyle on the benefits he experienced as a result of the clay application. But I think that as impressive as the clay benefits may be, I must say you showed considerable restraint when confronted with two suspicious looking characters.

8:02 AM, June 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always sat in the front seat so you must not be refering to your oldest sister

12:54 AM, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home