HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, January 10, 2008

COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY ALONE
Since finishing my master's degree in the second week of December I have attended a conference in Minnesota, slid my way across Wisconsin, eaten in Illinois, drank water in Missouri, had Christmas in Kansas, waved at people in Indiana, and welcomed the new year in Michigan. So this week I attended a conference somewhere (I wasn't the driver) in Michigan and I took a walk... where I was completely and utterly alone.

Sunday I fly to Philadephia to interview with a church. A million questions are going "pop goes the weasel" in my mind. Do they...? Do I...? Will we...? Why? When will...? If I...? Could they...? How is...? Who is...? Will Jesus...? What...?

But, the life I have been given is all about people... so I choose to walk over the bridge of a million unanswered questions.

8 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Take comfort in the thought that you aren't walking across that bridge alone. I know Someone who has been and will continue to walk with you. Praying in earnest for your trip!

3:00 PM, January 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, the blessing of a bridge is that it's not uphill! And despite the "troubled waters" that may be below, the assurance is that the God who is calling you over the bridge has made it strong enough to support you and all that you bear.
Good to hear from you over the holidays... keep in touch. Blessings.

1:31 AM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger Joelle said...

There's a phrase I like in Patriarchs & Prophets, speaking of Abraham following God's guidance, that says "the happiest place on earth for him was the place where God would have him to be."
We'll pray that God will lead you to that happiest place on earth where HE has a work cut out especially for you.
Blessings on your interviews!

4:13 PM, January 13, 2008  
Blogger Melanie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:55 PM, January 13, 2008  
Blogger Autumn said...

Praying that you feel God's direction and leading as you make the decisions ahead of you. Remember...commit your way to God, trust also in him, and he will bring it to pass.

8:12 PM, January 16, 2008  
Blogger holamickey said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers - God is still working on me.

2:34 PM, January 17, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

First off, nice pics Micheal!! Have you thought of photography in your spare time? :)
2nd, all I can say is that I will continue to pray for you & what God has in store...I am positive that you will continue to be submissive to His will.
Blessings big brother.

4:13 PM, January 17, 2008  
Blogger Christian and Heidi said...

Believe it. Experience it. Don't just not do it. Visit www.christianheidi.blogspot.com at laptops and computers everywhere.

The founders of Martinology are also praying that God will guide you in the right path!

10:27 AM, January 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home