HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, February 08, 2008

HAPPY SABBATH
It's friday evening and I write while sitting in my new office at 
the church... a few church members just poked their heads through the door on their way home, and now it is quiet and I am alone.  Alone... well not really.  How very cool to have an office in the "House of God."
I know I am not alone because I saw His hand this afternoon - today I spoke on the phone with a youngman who has been sending his two daughters to church with his mom.  He said, "I am a baby Christian but I want to study the Bible and be baptized."  
The significance?  We will spend our lives spreading the gospel and pursuing the study of truth.
All my stuff weighs almost nine thousand pounds. Together with a couple of very good guys and one good gal I loaded a big truck with everything I own.
This is the study corner of my "new" home. This is actually where I will work, eat, and sleep since I can't find my way around the house.  
And here is the kitchen... in case it is difficult to identify.



5 Comments:

Blogger Joelle said...

Nice house! What a nice big kitchen (although anything looks big after seeing CA kitchens for awhile). And your study looks well organized (was that a Mac on the desk?)
How exciting. God bless your ministry. Hope you had a blessed first (?) Sabbath there!

3:08 PM, February 10, 2008  
Blogger Shawn Brace said...

So . . . did you buy that house, or is that a parsonage, or . . . what?

7:14 PM, February 11, 2008  
Blogger holamickey said...

Thanks girls for your affirmation on my dwelling spot. And Shawn, it is a parsonage. I didn't want that, but that was what God opened up.

3:11 PM, February 13, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Micheal...you're own living quarters!! How excitin!! It probably needs a female's touch though. :) Most bachelor pads do! God is blessing you Micheal & He has so much more in-store...I just know it. Do take care of yourself & don't forget about your good 'ol friends back here in boring Michigan. :)

1:56 PM, February 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Michael, that looks really nice! So, how does it feel to be settled and accomplished?? Congratulations Micheal! We look forward to your next chapter in your life!!! :0) ~Susan

10:02 PM, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home