HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, March 02, 2008

BLESSINGS AND BEAUTY
This is the newest member of my little sister's family.  Congratulations Melinda.  There is a division in our family... my mom and sister, Tawnie, say they see my little sisters lips and chin in this picture.  My dad and I disagree:  She is beautiful but you can't see all of that.  Here is the deal, her due date is within a week or so of my May 28 birthday - I think she should come bouncing out and join the celebration.
This is friday night at my house.  These are a few of the wonderful people that are part of my church.  We closed the week off and began Sabbath with a reading of scripture and praying a blessing on each of our families. 




4 Comments:

Blogger Joelle said...

Congrats on unclehood! That would be a cool birthday for you.
Looks like you're having a good time with your church members.

12:57 PM, March 03, 2008  
Blogger Melanie said...

That is such a cool picture. I didn't realize they could get such a close up of the face. wow!

Hi Micheal...

1:40 PM, March 03, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Very awesome! We are wonderfully made. :)

3:09 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Sarah T said...

hang in there, michael. I know long-distance is hard, but persevere! It worked for me. (Just between you and me, I think being long distance made him miss me more and propose sooner!) I guess that everyone can read this, eh? Oops.

8:04 PM, March 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home