HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

REUNION AND CHANGED LIVES

10 years ago I was in an accident that killed a very good friend and my high school principal Ray Cornforth. Through a mutual friend last week I met his sister. Her life story changed when her brother died. She is a trauma nurse, but outside of that had spent her life going from man to man and bar to bar (her words). When her brother died, and she heard the story of him singing the hymn "It is Well with My Soul" while trapped in the wreckage, God changed her heart. But since then she has felt a sense of responsibility for those of us that were affected by the accident. She felt that God had to use something like that to reach her, and because others were hurt she took on some guilt. I was blessed by hearing her story and our faithful God delivered a freedom.
Last week I was at the Indiana Conference Campmeeting speaking to the youth. And I got to enjoy several activities such as indoor rock climbing for the first time. It was an incredible experience and my heart was touched by God and melted hearing the testimonies of the young people that fell in love with Jesus during the week.


The pastors I worked with were a blessing and the worship/music team was the best.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool story.

12:19 PM, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home