HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008


THE EDUCATED AND THE WACKY
Graduation took place this past weekend.  I graduated with a superlative group of pastors.
And we are ready to conquer any theological question!
The quote of the weekend was:  "The greatest education acquired was learning what it means to be a friend." (Note: the arm with the peace sign has mysterious origins and is not mine)
I pause here to recognize three individuals that were not there but deserve mention:  Shawn William Brace, Adam Joseph Deibert, & Wade F. W. Forde.
The end of one thing is the beginning of the another, I am a pilgrim again. 
(Yuichiro Miura -skied down everest)

I was told  I look like my mom - Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Brace said...

Sweet! Congratulations on marching. Wish I could have been there with everyone.

7:27 AM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger Trav'ler Jenn said...

History in the making this was! Huge congrats to you in your new pilgrimage.

And, as the keynote speaker emphasized, a life filled with compassion changes the world. Live on.

8:52 PM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger Dr. G said...

Congratulations again! It was great visiting with you at the dedication program Sabbath evening and meeting your folks. A good group of folks graduated. May they all serve the Lord well.

6:57 PM, May 10, 2008  
Blogger Dr. G said...

Congratulations again! It was great visiting with you at the dedication program Sabbath evening and meeting your folks. A good group of folks graduated. May they all serve the Lord well.

6:58 PM, May 10, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! again. Wish I could've been there. I am very impressed by my group of friends that graduated...it continues to inspire me toward my future education. Lots of blessings to u & what God is doing thru u!! :)

7:38 AM, May 14, 2008  
Blogger Vera said...

Sorry, for leaving my message here. I could not find any of your contact info. My sister-in-law sent me a web site with your sermon when you were in Germany. We watched it with all our russian youth group and now just wanted to say thank you for such service of the Lord. We are living in NY and interesting to visit your church in Pennsylvania, meet your youth group and be a friends. Please contact me via email: verchi81@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!
Vera.

1:57 PM, August 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home