HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


NOW YOU KNOW
Sunday I was in Washington D.C. for the day and took time to visit United States Botanic Gardens (this would be the official garden for our country- it is actually operated by congress).  What an amazing experience of flower wonder. I would show you pictures but then you would get very jealous and not look at my blog anymore.  At the end of my tour through paradise in a greenhouse I was exposed...
Well Mr. Alfred Austin... 
I have no secrets... now you know.  I guess this little plot lays me bare.  I'm sitting here analyzing this picture at 11 p.m., hoping to figure myself out.  Here's what I do know... This may be me now... but if Mr. Austin wants to know what I will be like... He needs to read a garden described in Genesis & the last of Revelation.
For the record - there is beauty in my yard.
Come on... admit it... its funny.
While in front of the White House we were ordered away from the area... because Marine One was approaching.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Mother's Memoirs said...

I enjoyed your thought. It was very thought provoking.

12:45 AM, May 14, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hmmm...I wish you would've shared more pics. I've never been to Washington DC. That makes me wonder about my garden...I don't have one in real life but I do on Facebook! Last time I checked it was thriving!! Very nice yard BTW. I like the funny pic...I can't remember what that is but it's cool. Thanks for sharing your thoughts & pics!! :)

7:33 AM, May 14, 2008  
Blogger holamickey said...

Thanks Amy - Wisconsin has been on my mind this week. I'm trying to see if I can come out to speak for a weekend.
Elizabeth... I'm sure your facebook garden flurisheth. Don't forget God made us out of the same dirt that he made the garden out of... we are beautiful.

7:43 AM, May 15, 2008  
Blogger Joelle said...

That's a cool quote. Hey, you could start a garden (not that hard, hey, I have one growing in containers on my porch). It would save you money on vegetables so you can spend what you save at the gas pump. j/k.

7:06 PM, May 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home