HOLAMICKEY

It is all about people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, May 30, 2008

ONE RARE SAPIENT
I had the privilege of officiating at a service honoring a friend and former church member.  Just before this model of a gentleman closed his eyes and conceded to death, he whispered to his granddaughter, "We've had a blast."  They wrote those four potent words on the back of each vehicle in the funeral procession.  So, before you worry away the time... Let's have a blast.
A few boys. And some good rides.
Memorial Day weekend, friends invited me out to their cabin on an island.  So I took my little sleeping bag and road out in their boat.  This is where I sat and what I saw in the first quiet moments of morning.
The cabin. 
My view in a canoe doing a solo trip.
What's on your mind?  Just have a seat... 
Very random... Just needed to post it.

2 Comments:

Blogger B.Nel said...

...and then they dropped you. haha, it looks like you're about to eat the ceiling.

1:12 PM, June 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a real beautiful for someone to say that before they pass away. How affirming it must've been for that girl.

2:18 PM, October 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home